June 20, 2018
The biennial Harvest New England Ag. Marketing Conference and Trade Show will return to Sturbridge, February 27-28, 2019! Please save the dates and help us spread the word. The Harvest New England Agricultural Marketing Conference and Trade Show is New England’s premier agricultural marketing conference. Sponsored by the six New England State Departments of Agriculture, the conference began in 2007. This will be the seventh conference. With more than 800 people in attendance and a trade show of nearly 100 exhibitors, this is New England’s largest agricultural conference solely dedicated to agricultural marketing. Farmers of all types and sizes, new and established, from throughout New England, attend to boost their marketing and business skills.
Call for Workshops
Do you have a workshop that addresses any of the following topics as they relate to agricultural marketing? If so, then please consider submitting a proposal. For complete details see the attached RFP. Proposals can be submitted on-line through the link in the RFP and are due by August 3, 2018.
1. Farm Transition/Succession Planning*
2. Women in Agriculture*
3. Grant Writing*
4. Media/Ag Education*
5. Social Media and Online Marketing*
6. Business Planning, Accounting, Business Expansion, etc.*
7. Industry and Marketing Trends
8. Employee Relations, Personnel Management, Family Dynamics
9. Value Added Marketing, Product Development, Packaging, Commercial Kitchens
10. Retail Marketing, Merchandizing, Displays, Farm stands, Farmers’ Markets, CSA’s, etc.
11. Wholesale Marketing, Selling to Supermarkets, Schools, Institutional Sales, Restaurants, etc.
12. Agritourism, Culinary Tourism, and PYO
13. Food Safety/FSMA/Third Party Audits
14. Other topics will be welcomed so long as they relate to agricultural marketing and business planning
*Of particular interest