Baked Chicken NuggetsKids love these tasty little bites. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce!Ingredients:
3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek-Style Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat one large or two small baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken into nugget-size (2-to-3-inch) pieces.
3. In large bowl, stir together flour, salt and pepper. Spoon yogurt into second bowl.
4. Add chicken pieces to yogurt, stirring until well coated.
5. Remove each piece of chicken from yogurt and dredge in flour mixture until well coated (plastic gloves work well for this); place on prepared baking sheet/sheets.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn nuggets over and bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden and cooked through to center.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Kennedy.